Friday, July 4, 2014

Hello World! I am HeySarge!

Welcome to HeySarge Leadership!  My name is John J. Spillane IV.  When I was 20 years old, I started a career in the United States Air Force.  I must have done something right, because 30 years later, I retired at the highest enlisted rank authorized by Congress, Chief Master Sergeant.   Somewhere along the line, I recognized that I lived in the greatest country in the world and we had the greatest military ever assembled.  I knew that these things didn't happen by accident.  These observations, and many others, lead me to the conclusion that the single biggest factor in the success of any endeavour is leadership.

HeySarge is my philosophically driven alter-ego! He was born 25 years ago when I realized that great leadership can change the world!  I believe that there is an answer for every leadership challenge if leaders trust in concepts like integrity, honor, respect, dignity, forgiveness and determination.   Now that I have retired from the United States Air Force, I am ready to share my uniquely powerful, “HeySarge Leadership Tenants” with the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment